Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Arts and Crafts

The little guy is really drawing stuff now. It's pretty neat! He just started adding ears to his people. Here is a picture of two people (him and one of us) on a train:
In summer camp this week his class was on a safari. Today he came home with this adorable lion mask, but he wouldn't let me take a picture of him with it. So here's me, being a ferocious lion.
And here's Eric, being a cowardly lion. I think I scared him.
 We really know how to live it up on a Friday night, huh!

2 comments:

  1. Lions and people and trains, oh my!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild times at your house! Almost as wild as the Tour de France on TV! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete