Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Big Day!

We've been able to see one of the ferris wheels at the State Fair on our way to and from school for the past week and a half, and the little guy wanted to ride it as soon as we got to the fair. Eric took him… look how excited he was!
Look at how high up they got! The little white dot holding a baby is me with my heart in my throat. Nana and Pops were wildly amused at how freaked out I was.
I guess his last day being three was a good one!

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that I was sitting down when I saw the photos! I'm freaked out at the very thought! I'm glad the little booger had such a wonderful time! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he had a good time. I'm glad I wasn't there! Seems a fear of heights is one thing he did not inherit from his Mom and Gramps.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a daredevil indeed! I was a little freaked out as well but loved seeing him having so much fun!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete