Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Great Grand!

We made a quick trip to visit my Connecticut grandparents this past weekend. It was so much fun! Everyone got to snuggle with the baby...
... who is now standing on her own and being less of a baby every day. Her apple is from my grandparents' apple tree. Yum!

The little guy organized a game of baseball (of course), meaning that this stretch of lawn has now hosted four generations of family baseball games.
He also played near the creek that I spent tons of time playing in as a kid. He managed not to fall in, despite his best efforts.
More photos to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had loads of fun. There's nothing like family!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost feel young again seeing things like that taking place on my old stomping grounds. Great photos.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun for all! And that is such a pretty sweater that the baby is wearing (I got to see it over the Labor Day weekend). love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete