Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Shoes!

We were all out late tonight. I was at a curriculum night with the kids and Eric had a softball game. When the kids and I got home, the baby started playing with my shoes. It's not all dump trucks around here for her, see?
Then she did this (yuck):
 So I put my shoes up on the stairs to keep her away from them. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong!
 Luckily (?) the stairs are soooo much more fun than my shoes that she just kept climbing.

4 comments:

  1. Those last two photos will give her Grandma a coronary!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yes, they did. But what beautiful hair the baby has! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might as well get used to her climbing. She will eventually learn to come down too. And Grandma is right, she does have beautiful hair.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Might as well get used to her climbing. She will eventually learn to come down too. And Grandma is right, she does have beautiful hair.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete