Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Grand II

Here are a few more pictures from our trip. Here's the baby in Halloween pajamas hanging out with her great-grandfather (who was born on Halloween)!
I think she likes him.
The little guy spent the weekend being spoiled rotten by my grandmother. He asked me to read them a Franklin book, and I said that I bet she would read it to him. He said "Gram knows how to read, too!?!?" in complete awe. She sure does!
Franklin's New Friend is a very serious book.
In other news, the baby took her first steps today!!! We tried (and failed) to get a video, but that should be coming in the next couple of days. I couldn't believe it when I picked her up from school and she toddled three steps to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are great. What fun and so much love to go around! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete