Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Whoops!

We had some family pictures taken tonight at the same place we were married (awwww). It was lovely. Eric had to go to church straight from the park, so I said I'd walk home with the kids. I was pretty sure it was just about a mile. Whoops! It's definitely two miles. And, if you make a detour to grab dinner (as we did), it's totally 2.5 miles!!!! It took an hour and ten minutes. Here's the little guy post-photos and walk...
... and here's the baby.
Beau was so excited to see us. I think he thought we'd left for good!

2 comments:

  1. I think Beau is excited any time the little one is dealing with food.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little boogers outfits. They look great! Can't wait to see the pics.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete