Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mr. Helpful?

I gave the baby crackers and banana for dinner... and she loved it!
The little guy loved it, too. He always snatches her food and eats it himself. Not only is it kind of obnoxious, it just plain doesn't make sense. He'll steal cheerios from her and ignore his own applejacks! What the heck?! How is that a good decision?

This evening when I asked him to stop taking her food, he said that if he didn't take it and eat it, she might eat it and then she might CHOKE! Look at how serious he was:
This kid clearly deserves a medal. What a hero! (Reminds me of this guy, who is totally worth watching if you have time.)

2 comments:

  1. I'd lose weight if I dined regularly with the Boogers ... because I'd be laughing too hard to eat.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. His number one concern is always his little sister ;)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete