Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Brrr...

Eric spent the evening with the kiddos tonight while I (and my colleagues) braved chilly weather and rain to rub shoulders with Nate Silver (!!!). Eric took the kids out to dinner and had them all ready for bed when I got home. The little guy was pretending to be a kitten when I got in, so instead of hugs I got to scratch his nose and rub his ears. *sigh*

It was chilly and rainy all day today, so here's a photo of the little guy and I at the beach. Only 8 months until beach season returns!

2 comments:

  1. That's the way to think--only 8 months til summer! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he purr, too? So cute.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete