Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Monsters!

We stopped by my aunt and uncle's new house in New Jersey both on our way up to Connecticut and on our way home. My aunt had the cutest little halloween baskets for the kids. They loved them! This is what I saw when I came downstairs this morning:
The baby participated, too. She's our little Minnie Pearl!
In addition to the monster hat, my aunt gave the little guy some skeleton window films. He put them on the window tonight.
Here he is posing with his pièce de résistance.
He started out smiling nicely, but then the camera did something screwy. It seemed like the longer it took me to take his picture, the more his face fell and stretched and the more desperate he looked. I was dying trying not to laugh, which made me even slower to push the stupid camera button.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! The hats are so adorable! And what a nice aunt to give them hats and skeletons for the window! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get some good Trick or Treaters.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete