Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes

The little guy is turning four in a couple of weeks (what?!? I know!). He's old enough now to anticipate his birthday, and he's been asking about it for months. Now that it's finally almost here, he's asking for stuff: "Can you call Grandma and ask her to send me three fox masks for my birthday?" and "Can you ask Nana to bring me two hockey shirts for my birthday?" are two recent queries. If you ask why he needs multiples, there's always a long, convoluted reason. Of course there is.

2 comments:

  1. He asked his Grandma for 3 ninja outfits, and Charlotte somehow figured in his answer to being asked what he would do them. Almost 4, wow! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he wanted me to bring a football helmet. Maybe he wanted Pops to bring that. I guess I need to add hockey shirts to my list ;)
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete