Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sleepy Babies

I had a meeting at work tonight, and I really felt bad about Eric having to take both kids to church by himself. I shouldn't have worried-- both kids fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up until after I got home, so they skipped church. I mean, how could you wake up this little guy?
After the baby woke up, I fixed her dinner and tried to take her picture. She was not amused (and wow-- she looks so much like my mom!).

5 comments:

  1. He must have had an exhausting day at school and the baby...well she's just adorable.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We think they're both pretty cute, too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the look I get when I ask your mom too many questions.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete