Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10,000 page views! Wow!

On Saturday our blog had the 10,000th page view in its history and I want to say "Thanks!" to everyone who keeps up with the little booger and his folks through this blog. Most, if not all, of you are friends and family and we are so glad you are part of our lives. We are truly blessed!

I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading about "Chicken Bone's" crazy life. He sure keeps his mom and me cracked up.

For all you stat fans out there here is a list of the top 5 most viewed posts in the history of "Our Little Booger".

1) Sunday with a 9 month old - 42

2) Best Idea Ever / Worst Execution Possible - 32

3) What a mean dad! - 28 (a personal favorite of mine, hehe)

4) Ten Scars Make a Man? - 27

5) Books! - 26

On a purely statistical note: I have, from here on out, skewed the data in theses posts' favor.

2 comments:

  1. I'll also note, with the disclaimer that I never took statistics, that in the list of Top 5 Most Viewed Posts, Emily is beating you 4-to-1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, but it pains me to add that I probably out-write him by more than 30-to-1, so he's doing pretty well.

    ReplyDelete