Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, September 20, 2010

What a mean dad!

There is a spectrum, particularly in middle school, that goes from merciless bully on one end all the way to mercilessly bullied on the other.  When I was in middle school, I was closer to the bullied end of the spectrum.  My guess is that my darling husband was closer to the bully end, because of this:
Yup, he put a 'KICK ME!' sign on our son's back. Please ignore the fact that the little guy was about to be shirtless at the dinner table and focus on the post-it note stuck to his tender little baby skin. Why would anyone do that to a ten-month-old? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm just trying to toughen the little guy up. He's been a whiny little baby lately and somebody needs to kick some sense into him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that's totally something the other Eric would say!

    ReplyDelete