Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

My Seminoles weren't ready to play their game (I don't really want to talk about it), but the little guy was ready to watch it.
He's getting pretty handy with the remote control, too. 
Please ignore the clutter... I was halfway through rearranging some furniture when the game started.  The little dude managed to zoom in using the cable remote, leading to my inability to see the score at the bottom of the screen for almost the whole second quarter while I tried to figure out what he did. Of course, not seeing the score might have been an improvement on my viewing experience, so maybe he was trying to help? *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Well, there's the problem ... Owen wasn't wearing a Seminoles shirt! How the heck s FSU supposed to win without support?
    (Guess what somebody might be getting for his birthday.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't have an FSU shirt that fits, so that would be a GREAT birthday present! (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete