Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It goes so fast...

This week I realized that his first birthday will be listed on next month's baby-room newsletter (sob).  It seems like yesterday that he was only six weeks old.
He's able to stand on his own for more than just a moment, and I can tell that he wants to walk.  He's outgrowing his nine-month clothes and fitting into twelve-month sizes. His new pajamas came from the toddler section of the store. (The new sizes have a lot fewer "Mommy's cuddly little angel" t-shirts and a lot more spiderman.)  I just want to know who took away my teeny little baby and gave me this almost-toddling boy?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, to quote another Facebook friend little boy clothes make them look like skaters, superheroes, delinquents or a hoodlums - Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete