Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A tad high-strung? Me?

While we were getting ready for church this morning, the little dude face-planted into the bathroom vanity.  He fussed a little so I comforted him and finished brushing my teeth.  Then I took him to get a diaper change, and OH MY GOSH there was a GIANT goose-egg rapidly expanding on his forehead.  And it had a scratch across it.

I hollered for his dad, and asked if he thought that we should take the little guy to the emergency room because this was clearly terrible head-trauma.  He scoffed at me.  We agreed that if the little guy died due to head injuries today, it would totally be his fault.  Then I promptly bumped the little guy's head on the wall by accident.  (Oops.)  According to his dad, that negated our previous assignment of responsibility.

Anyway, all's well that ends well.  The little guy is fine, but here is a picture of the giant, possibly-life-threatening bruise.  I had to circle it in paint because it wasn't showing up very well on camera, but trust me, it is enormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment