Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dance party (or complete inappropriateness)

We were listening to '8 Mile: more music from and inspired by' tonight during dinner (fantastic parenting!).  It was a change from 'Billie Holiday: Holiday for Lovers'**  The little dude likes to dance, and he was enjoying the beat.  Here's a snippet.  He wouldn't ham it up for the camera, so this is the best I could get.

** Ok, so I bought this embarrassingly-titled cd 'Holiday for Lovers' because I misread the title as 'Holidays for Lovers.' I was expecting romantic Christmas music.  I had David Sedaris' elf story in my head, and was looking forward to a strange, but intriguing cd.  Plus, I like Billie Holiday.  Boy was I confused when I put it on and found lots of romance and no Christmas.  It's one of my favorite cds, but what a huge initial disappointment.

1 comment: