Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Head Injuries, Take 1,000,000

The poor little dude fell off the third step today. He was climbing the stairs and just leaned backwards. His head-first dive to the floor was interrupted by the edge of a wooden chair (smack, thud). Ouch! Fortunately, his daddy, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and his icy made it all better.
I obsessively checked him for signs of a concussion all evening, but I think the only damage will be a giant bruise.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe a cow sneeked behind him and tipped him over. I think I saw a cow with a t-shirt that said little boy tipper in training. Ha Ha. One of many bruises to come. He's all boy.
    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Harold, that made me laugh.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete