Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Woah, Woah, Boap.

The little booger loves to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." He calls it "Woah, Whoah, Boap" which is cute but confusing. The other day he kept demanding "Wowoboap" and I kept replying "What?" because I had absolutely no idea what he wanted. He got this resigned look on his face and said with comically exaggerated enunciation "Woah. Woah. Boap." So much attitude in such a little body!
Just wait until I'm a teenager!
Here's a video of him (sort of) singing it. You should know that this was our third fourth attempt to get him to do this. Also, please forgive my voice-- I've got some kind of head congestion thing going right now.

1 comment:

  1. How could you not know what "Wowoboap" means?

    (Get well soon.)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete