Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go In and Out the Window?

I thought the little booger reminded me of the nursery rhyme "Go In and Out the Window" whenever the dogs are outside, because he goes out and in and out and in until they get back. Here he is heading outside:
After some googling (for this post), though, it turns out I always think of a completely-incorrect-and-sung-to-the-wrong-tune mash-up of "Go In and Out the Window" and "Did You Ever See a Lassie?" Whoops! Here he is coming back inside while that imaginary song runs through my head:
Now that this post is based on a complete lack of knowledge on my part, I'm going to go study our copy of Mother Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment