Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Heartbreaker!

When I was leaving the house to run an errand this evening, the little stinker waved and said "Byeeee!" so I waved and said "Bye! I love you!" He replied with something that could be interpreted as "I love you." My heart melted, and then he slammed the door and yelled "Byeee!!!"

*sigh*

Changing the subject, the little booger's teachers said that he sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" today. He sang it pretty well (it was basically recognizable) in the car on the way home, so I tried to get it on video tonight. Here he is not really cooperating with me:

And here he is not cooperating at all with his dad:

1 comment:

  1. They never do what you want them to do. But what a cutie! He wants to play with Beau, he knows what book he wants his mommy to read...with love Grandma

    ReplyDelete