Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ten Scars Make a Man?

This morning I accidentally bonked the little stinker's head into the car door. I guess I opened the door too hard and it rebounded right into the little dude's hairline.

He made it through the day without incident (and without me). When I was getting him ready for his bath tonight, though, he hit his cheek on the side of the tub and got a nice little shiner. You can't really see it in this picture, but you can see that he's still making terrible faces when he sees the camera.
Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe the daycare has an overnight program? love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this his "Heeeeey, Ladies!" face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was flirting with a waitress the other night, and when he made that face a giant gob of drool fell out of his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess he didn't get any digits that night.

    ReplyDelete