Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

No Pictures...

Blogger is having a photo issue, so I'll post a new picture when that's fixed. Here's a quick story from yesterday.

While we were visiting our new niece and her family, the little booger was playing on the (hardwood) stairs with his cousin. I was watching him and congratulating myself on how much more careful he has become. He was at least six inches back from the top step. Wahoo!

The very moment that I was thinking "Wow, look how safe he's getting to be!" my sister-in-law jumped up and said "I can't stand it!" and took the little stinker off the stairs.

I guess familiarity really does breed contempt.

1 comment:

  1. That's how we felt watching the video of Eric playing ball with him on the stairs ... for a grandparent, it was worse that watching the YouTube video of the guy climbing the radio tower. :-)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete