Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, March 28, 2011

So Much Helping!

The little booger loves to help out around the house. Here he is wiping down what he can reach of the table after dinner:
And here he is helping me with the dishes yesterday (it was actually kind of a nightmare because I was washing food processor blades-- yikes!):
On the less-helpful side of things, he's figured out how that he can knock over his ball-popper and it will shoot balls across the room.
He was totally amazed the first time he did it and saw just how far the balls rolled.

3 comments:

  1. So cool ... I cant believe I didn't think of putting the popper sideways!
    (What a smart little boy.)

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ball popper gets super fun when you use it as a bazooka against your cats . . . I guess for you it could be dogs, but cats jump a heck of a lot higher ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AMAZING!!! I want a video, stat.

    ReplyDelete