Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Best Idea Ever/Worst Execution Possible

The little guy totally walks like a zombie- arms out, legs stiff. It's hilarious. So I had the AMAZING idea to wrap him in toilet paper and film him walking. Awesome, right? Even better if he did his "Aahhhhh" sound... total one-year-old zombie. First of all, wrapping an uncooperative toddler in t.p. is harder than it appears. He kept squirming and trying to rip it off and feed it to the beagle. Then he wouldn't walk. I gave up, and was roundly mocked.

It really was a great idea, I promise!

5 comments:

  1. Wait a minute ... you wrapped him in toilet paper, he would tear it off and feed it to the beagle (who I see has been banished to his cage), and all I get is this stinkin' 5-second video? Rip-off!

    :-)

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the disappointment... I wasn't in charge of the camera this time. Maybe we'll try again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a little zombie vs mummy confusion. Zombies aren't traditionally wrapped in toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I realized that this morning. *sigh* Mummies walk with their arms out and say "aaahhh" though, right? Maybe we do need a take 2.

    ReplyDelete