Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

We didn't leave anything in San Francisco...

We got back from four days in San Francisco today. The trip was great-- the little guy was amazingly well-behaved on the plane and we had a great time (even though I had to work). But, like an idiot, I left my camera in the hotel room for most of our sightseeing. Here are some highlights that I managed to catch from our trip.

1. Baby's first room service! What can I say? We travel in style...
2. The city, as seen from the top of the MOMA. The weather was perfect and the city is stunning.
3. The little guy, giving me a heart attack. This is five stories up, and I have a somewhat paralyzing fear of heights. It was terrible. I was trying to keep an eye on him and not look at the same time. The picture isn't anywhere close to as stomach-churning as the reality.
4. The little guy sacked out in his crib at the hotel. Play hard, sleep hard. 
All in all, it was a wonderful trip but it's always nice to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment