Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kisses!

Daycare taught the little guy to blow kisses... sort of. They're big, sloppy, open-mouth affairs and he uses the back of his hand instead of the front. I think it's great. I keep calling it his new trick, but I think tricks are for dogs. Apparently, children develop skills instead of learning tricks.

Today was the second day that he's walked into the infant room on his own and gone to the breakfast table without even turning around to wave or anything. The sound you heard this morning at 7:50 was my heart breaking. I guess he's the child I deserve (sorry, mom).

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I too thought I had a broken heart the morning that my little girl, not quite three, was so excited to start school that she ran, little legs churning away, to her preschool teacher with never a wave, look back or goodbye. And she never did look back! love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that background music? - Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is the toy on the fridge. It's a song about putting a car in a carwash. I'll sing it for you over New Years if you want. ;-)

    ReplyDelete