Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Well, well, well

The giant one has started saying "well" a lot before offering up a reason that he can't do (or needs to do) something that we want (or don't want) him to do.

Us: Eat your chicken.
Him: Well, I need some water.
Us: Ok, we'll get you some water but you need to eat your chicken.
Him: Well, well, I, well, I have to eat my roll first and then if I eat all my chicken I can have some Halloween candy?
It can be hard not to completely crack up when he starts with a drawn out "Well...."

2 comments:

  1. So, the hat ... is it cold in your house or something?

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I sure do like his big brother shirt!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete