Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More Trains!

The little booger tore up his old train track and stacked up all the pieces yesterday. We started on a new track tonight. I've got big ideas for this one-- I'm trying to figure out a bi-level, figure-eight track.
The little stinkpot is getting in on the planning, too. This is SO MUCH FUN!! (for me)
He seems to be enjoying it, too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it's more San Francisco after the great earthquake.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two need a blackboard to map it out, just like and the little booger's mom and uncle had! Although I'm not sure we ever got into bi-level tracks. love Grandma

    ReplyDelete