Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big Weekend!

We had a busy weekend that included an out-of-town wedding and time with some great cousins! Of course, one of the only pictures I took was during the drive home:
In other news, the little stinker is cracking us up on a daily basis with the oddball things he says. When Eric was working on the Jeep, the little dude told me that I wasn't allowed to work on it. He's started articulating strange ideas about what boys and girls can do, so I asked him why I couldn't help with the Jeep. His answer? "Mommy has to fix it after Daddy and I break it." Hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. That's what mommies do ... at least he's figured THAT out!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete