Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Splurge

I splurged on a new diaper bag this weekend... it's really snazzy. When we got it home, the little stinkpot thanked us for his new purse and filled it with toys.
After he went to bed, I emptied it out and put it somewhere safe.

In photo-less news, the little booger just started his fall semester of Kindermusik. They have an "I love vegetables" chant on the new cd that his teacher said was not too successful. We tried it tonight at home, and here's what happened:

Me: "I LOVE VEGETABLES!"
The Boog: "I LOVE CARROTS!"
Me: "I LOVE PEAS!"
The Boog: "I DON'T LIKE PEPPERS!"
Me: giggling
The Boog: "I DON'T LIKE TOMATOES! I DON'T LIKE VEGETABLES!"
Me: helpless laughter

His poor teacher!

2 comments:

  1. We want a recording of that duet!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Can't wait to hear it.
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete