Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Our Little Pop Star?

We have mad talent running around at our place (in mismatched pjs).
The video below is him singing part of Call Me Maybe (or you can watch my favorite version)-- and we have NO IDEA how he picked it up so quickly. We've heard it on the radio a few times, but he doesn't sing anything else that we hear on the radio (phew!). He calls it "my song" and requests it every time we get in the car. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me....lazy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He always makes me laugh! Love you little booger!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad...I missed you so so bad!" - Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete