Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Wrenching on the Jeep!

A couple weeks ago, I'm sad to say, I gave a little love tap to a VW Jetta so the good folks at State Farm cut me a check to fix my bumper.  What else could I do but get a new one (packaged with a winch, D-Rings, and grill guard)?  The new bumper was delivered the other day so after dinner I decided to tackle the beast.  We still had some time before bedtime so I got to have some awesome under the Jeep time with my boy.
He eventually thought it was a little dangerous under there so he got some protection.  Also notice the tool everyone needs when working on a Jeep; a stud finder.
We finally got the bumper off and even Mommy got in on the project by removing the factory fog lamps.
Nothing like getting your hands dirty!
Wait, I think I've seen this before.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud! You should post a link to the old photo of him under the coffee table (I knew then he'd be a mechanic).

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! http://eandeslittlebooger.blogspot.com/2010/05/too-early-for-career-move.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you what, Gramps really wishes he had been there, too, to help with the new bumper. Great post! What fun! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete