Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Safety?

Our super-secure baby gates definitely contain the little dude-- but because they are kind of a pain to open, we (the taller members of the family) usually just climb over them. I have to stand on my tiptoes to make it over-- and I almost fell down the stairs last night (so dumb). I didn't learn a thing, though, because here I am setting a bad example for the little guy tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I like the Booger's fashion statement!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was on his way to the tub! We don't usually let him run around shirtless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not when Mommy is around at least!

    ReplyDelete