Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's, like, close?

The little dude was helping me make chili this evening when he told me the onion was "like an apple" and tried to take a bite out of it. Being a fantastic mother, I said it was only kind of like an apple. Then I took it, washed it, and chopped it up. After the little booger helped me put the chopped onion in a bowl, he said it was "kind of like an apple" and then popped two big hunks of raw white onion right into his mouth. He looked a little confused while chewing, so I told him he didn't have to eat any more of it if he didn't want to. He didn't.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of him playing with some cool foam pieces a friend of ours brought him because they looked like a Jeep.
 He thinks so too!
Vrooom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment