Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Multiple Choice

I couldn't decide what to say about this video, so you can pretend I chose your favorite of the following options:
1. At least we don't have to worry about the little guy running off to join the circus...
2. Our house can be a real circus-- albeit an incredibly untalented one!
3. The little stinker comes by his lack of coordination honestly.
4. Watch out, Barnum & Bailey, here we come! (I needed at least one positive, right?)

3 comments:

  1. He WAS juggling! You just didn't wait long enough for the balls to come back down!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his laugh!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he has a better throwing arm than his Dad. Just needs to work on his accuracy. And he's ambi--ambid--ambidestra oh well, he can use either arm to throw.

    ReplyDelete