Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Connections

I was reading our little sponge "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" tonight-- it's one of our favorites. In the book, the cat and his owner visit the Hall of Apes. The little guy loves that page. It's a picture of lots of monkeys swinging from branches. He was pointing at the book and saying "Monkeys swinging from trees!" in his largely unintelligible toddler way when he started gesturing wildly. He told me that one of the monkeys fell out of the tree and bumped his head. Then the monkey's mama called the doctor and the doctor said "No more monkeys jumping on the bed."
I about died I was laughing so hard. He fascinates me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete