Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Off topic

I read about this IQ test for dogs today. (These two bloggers are hilarious and inspired me to try this.) The first test is to put a treat under a cup or can and see how long it takes your dog to get it. Ha! (I thought to myself smugly.) Our dogs will rock this test.

So, here is Sadie looking at me after spending 2 minutes not getting the treat out from under the cup.And here is Beau, completely ignoring the treat under the cup in favor of some phantom treat on the carpet.
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. M and I LOVE Hyperbole and a Half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome. Every once in a while, I'll think "What if this blog took off?" and then I read something amazing like Hyperbole and a Half and realize that it's never going to happen for me. Less pressure that way, though.

    ReplyDelete