Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hiatus

We've been on a hiatus for two reasons. The first is that my camera battery died (I'm too lazy to charge it, apparently). The second is because the boy traumatized me this week. Remember this? Well, Wednesday night, the boy climbed out of his high chair onto the dining room table and promptly fell off the table. He's fine (I cried more than he did). We're all back to our usual selves, but it took me a few days. *sigh*

So here he is, earlier this week, climbing over his daddy to get to something dangerous, I'm sure.And here's a picture I remembered today. During dinner a week or so ago, he kept putting his ear to the table like he was listening for a stampede in a western. It'll be fun when he starts talking and can tell us what goes on in that crazy little head of his.

1 comment:

  1. So, naturally, as soon as I read this, I had to go out and put my ear on our dining room table.
    If there is any motion ON the table (like sliding a dish), it does sound really loud, but it didn't seem to magnify any other sounds in the room.
    What a smart little boy!
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete