Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, August 27, 2010

10 Months!!!!

I can't believe the little guy has been a part of our lives (outside the womb) for 10 months now. Time sure goes by fast. It's amazing to think how much he has grown in such a short time. He's been all I could have hoped for and more. The fun (and frustration) never ends!

The boys mom is out of town on a business trip so his Nana has come up to help out. I know she is really busy and it's a huge sacrifice for her to take a day off work (though I'm sure spending time with her #2 beats payroll any day), but the boy's mom and I appreciate it more than we could ever say.

So, I don't think he takes enough naps at daycare. It seems like every Saturday he sleeps forever. Even though it's Friday he didn't go to daycare today, so to him it was Saturday. He ended up taking two 2-hour naps while his Nana came all this way to spend time with him. I'm sure if he could talk he'd apologize.

I would have had some pictures from today, but his mom took the camera with her so here's a (gratuitous) fun picture of the boy from last week having his first KFC. Man, that stuff is scrumptious! He thought so too.
Well, this post is everywhere. Happy 10-month birthday kiddo! Your mom and I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment