Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kitchen Helper

The little guy helped me assemble some kebabs last night. I have this really nice baby food cookbook with baby-friendly recipes for the whole family, so all four of us had these for dinner.
While we were putting the veggies on the skewers, the little guy asked me to make him a little apron for his 4th birthday. I told him I'd be happy to.
He's been cooking at school the past couple of weeks, which has made him even more help at home! ("You have vegetable oil? Miss Amy has vegetable oil too!") I love cooking with this guy.

3 comments:

  1. I bet Miss Amy never has cooked a series of meals based on the alphabetical order of her spice rack!

    He looks quite at home in the kitchen. A handy skill for any guy with a big appetite.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice-looking kebabs! And what nice cooking partners the two of you are. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy. Great job big guy!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete