Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Firetruck?

After the firetruck parade, the little guy got out his scooter and added a light (a maraca) and a ladder (a broom) to it. He's been wheeling all over the house... and he's kind of a menace.
The baby likes the broom, too. She is also a menace.
Eric and I went out tonight leaving the kids home with a sitter. The little guy asked if she would play trains with him, and we said sure. He was asking about all kinds of stuff, so I told him "The sitter is going to have to play with the baby, too, FYI." He said "FYI?" and cracked up! I guess I'm already embarrassing and out of touch. I thought I was hip to the lingo these days. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. I can remember when he was not quite big enough for that red scooter! And the baby examining the broom is a precious photo. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Once you stop being hip to the lingo, it's all over...you'll never catch up! Don't worry! The little boogers won't expect it of you and will be horrified if you try. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to decide if the little one is practicing hockey or curling.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete