Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Best. Parade. Ever.

We went to the annual fire truck parade this weekend. (What can I say? I love parades.) It was entirely, completely, 100-percent fire trucks. I think the parade crowd had the highest concentration of three- to five-year-old boys I've ever seen outside of a preschool . The little guy had a blast.
The baby wasn't nearly as impressed as the little guy, but she wasn't bothered by the sirens. That was a relief.
After the parade, we dropped by the big firefighter convention just to look. I don't know why the little guy is making that face every time we take his picture. It looks terrible!
Even Sir Walter himself got in on the firefighting action...
After all the excitement, we went out for some BBQ. The baby seems to be tolerating me eating dairy, so I got to have coleslaw on my sandwich. DELICIOUS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great day! I like firefighters, too! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun. Hey E-man you must really like that shirt. I think I saw Charlotte sleeping on it yesterday. Love you guys, Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the big one went to bed dreaming of fire trucks, and Mom went to bed dreaming of dairy products.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete