Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tiger Mother?

I have a confession to make. The little guy STINKS at drawing. His friends all draw people and can spend a few minutes coloring in a picture. Not the little guy-- he'll draw one half-hearted line and call it quits. I don't want to say that I've been worried about it, because that's overstating things, but I've been, um, noticing. All this to say that when I picked him up from school today, he'd drawn this:
I call this one "What a relief!"
Hooray! I was SO PROUD that I let him watch a train video before bed tonight. (Not too different from other nights, honestly.)
Can't have too much education in one day.
Meanwhile, baby girl spent some time loving on her hippopotamus.
Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Edvard Munch is claiming copyright infringement. But I'm still proud.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artist emerges! What fun you are all having. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete