Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Downtown!

We went downtown today for the 'Cuegrass festival and got to hang out with some out-of-town family. Good times! On our way back to the car I remembered that I had the camera, so I took my favorite picture of the boys (I have a million photos of those two walking ahead of me).
Eric also got one of me with the kids. The little guy only stops talking when he's asleep. Of course, I'm like that too, so it doesn't bother me! We're two peas in a pod.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks great! The little boogers are getting so big! love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun times. Miss you all!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete