Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Same Old, Same Old

The little dude is using my nursing pillow for a head-rest and a throw pillow for a blanket while he watches Sesame Street these days...
Could the fact that his brain is rotting be any more obvious?
... and the little one is clearly a supermodel in training (although she'll most likely be wayyy too short for that to approach a viable career).
Pink AND dinosaurs are big this spring.

4 comments:

  1. It looks to me like they both have a great life! Where do I sign up? love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look precious to me. Miss these little boogers!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dinosaurs were BIG millions of years ago. Hehe! Always fight back tears when I cross the I79 bridge at the I68 exit. I really miss seeing you guys every other week (;-)
    Love ya, Pops

    ReplyDelete