Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mr. HelpfulPants

A couple weeks ago, we splurged and bought a jogging stroller. I hated being gone all day, coming home, and then leaving Eric and the kiddos again to go for a run, so this way I can take the baby with me. When I got back from a run today, the little booger offered to get me some water (so sweet). Unfortunately for me, he was thirsty and drank almost all of it himself. Luckily, we were able to capture this tender moment of sharing:
In other news, the little guy earned a high-five from his skating teacher today!

3 comments:

  1. The little one doesn't look as if she wants to miss a thing.
    And the big one is looking very comfortable on his skates.

    Great day!

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gramps. The little one is taking it all in and the big one sure can steal your heart!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete