Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reading!

The little booger has taken to the library like a fish to water. He's even happy to give the books back! (Phew!) Actually, he's doing better than I am! Today I had to return one I hadn't finished yet, so now I have to get back on the wait-list to read the second half. (Grrr) Anyway, we read a ton of books tonight. The baby and Beau were both happy to tag along, too. I was roaring when Eric took this picture, hence the slightly menacing look.
The baby is starting to try to put stuff in her mouth, including the book and her brother's shirt, so I don't know how much longer these group cuddles will last...

1 comment:

  1. I'd put stuff in my mouth, too, if my Mommy was roaring.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete