Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mixing Business and Pleasure

We headed down to the coast yesterday evening to visit some old friends and to check on our rental property today. It's been several years since we've been down there to visit either so we were excited to go.

It was great to catch up with a few of our friends from my first job. So many things have changed in the 5 years since I worked down there, but with these dear friends it's like we never left. As you know, we have 2 kids and they have a super cute (almost) 2 year old. Stinker Pants and Copper Top played very well together only fighting over lap space once or twice.
After an awesome breakfast and some visiting we headed on over to Beaufort to check on our house. Then, a lunch on the water and a short walk on the boardwalk provided an awesome photo op for our budding young photojournalist.
I think he could work on framing his shot, but maybe that's just me.

1 comment:

  1. Water, boats and little sister. I don't get it ... looks perfectly framed to me.

    Love,

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete