Our Little Boogers

Sharing our lives: two kids, two full-time jobs, one old house, and plenty of love and laughter. And baseball.

Friday, September 23, 2011

There's Three

So, people usually say that bad things come in threes, right? (1) Yesterday poor little Beau hurt his back (again) and has to be on bed rest for four weeks. (2) While Eric had Beau at the vet, I tweaked my knee running up our stairs, so it's ice and elevation for me. (3) The little dude has pink-eye in both eyes.
Garbage!
He is also very interested in the trash can. He likes to reach in there and take stuff out so that he can throw it away again. I guess we have pink-eye infested trash.

2 comments:

  1. If I were Sadie or Eric, I'd be worried about who's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist a trash can that opens when you push on the pedal? I hope Beau, the pink-eye wonder and his mother feel better soon. love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete